“Where families make their own sea-side adventures”
Scrambling over rocks, fishing from the old jetty, building dens on the island, spotting seals, looking for cockles, whelks and mussels. Shore Cottage is particularly cherished by families who enjoy wild, remote places and creating memories that last a lifetime.
What do families love the most?
- Waking up to the views
- Living right next to a fabulous tidal beach
- The walks on the island with so many nooks and crannies to explore
- The cosy cottage and the log-burning stove
- The big sunny garden and freedom to roam
- Cosy bedrooms, comfortable beds and plenty of storage
- Walking by the shore and in the woods
- Watching the wildlife from the cottage
- Books, games & toys for a wide age range
- Finding new adventures everyday on Kintyre’s rugged coastline
This is our 7th time here and it is looking better than ever!! We enjoyed swimming off the other side of balmore island on a beautiful sunny day. We also enjoyed our wondrous dinner at the Tayvallich Inn. Thank you for a lovely week see you next year!
Everyone enjoyed it especially when it was sunny out because we went kiaking and fishing and the loch was freezing