If we make any changes to this policy, we’ll add an alert on this website and contact you in case of any major updates.
What data do we collect?
Our business Heath & Shore runs self-catering holiday accommodation and we collect the following information about our customers:
- Personal identification information – i.e. First Name, Last Name, Email address, Home address, Phone number, Gender & Age of occupants of property.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with the data when you:
- View our website
- Make a booking request via our website.
- Contact us via our website
- Contact us via other social media
HeathandShore also receives customer data indirectly from other booking or travel agents such as TripAdviser, AirBnB, Hoseasons etc
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Manage your booking.
- Contact you with updates about your accommodation or holiday.
- Contact you with news or special offers on our holiday cottages.
- Contact you in the event of an emergency.
When we are processing your booking, preparing for your arrival or managing the property after you have left, we may contact you with updates or to check details.
We will never share your data with anyone without your explicit prior consent.
How do we store your data?
We will make every effort to take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will always use well-recognised and secure 3rd party platforms for the collection, processing and storage of your data.
We will remove your personal information from our records should you request it, and when we no longer require your details for our business purposes or are no longer lawfully entitled to process it.
Heath & Shore would like to send you information and updates about our holiday cottages.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please let us know.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in (bookings controlled by SuperControl)
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Heath & Shore uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Heath & Shore uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites