“A firm favourite for family holidays”
A quick flick through our visitor book confirms that Heath Cottage is indeed a much loved ‘home from home’.
What do our guests praise the most?
- That it’s spacious, comfortable and very well-equipped. Click here for the full inventory.
- The big sunny garden and gate leading directly into the woods.
- The off-road short walk or cycle to the children’s play-park.
- Bright bedrooms, comfortable beds and plenty of storage.
- Loads of space for baby essentials – cot & high chairs available on request.
- Watching the wildlife from the sunny conservatory – could also be called dozing 😉
- The garden hut for bikes, skis, rackets etc.
- Big selection of books, games & toys for a wide age range.
- Cosy accommodation – lovely to come back to after a busy day out and about.
I loved my stay here, the beds are so cosy and warm. I loved the garden and the shed where you can keep your bike or something like bikes. I can’t wait to come here again to make it 3 times in a row.
I like how it is next to a woods for walking your dog. I also like how we have a park next to us.